1. Paper-wise pass system for all courses.
2. Transfer Certificate (TC) is not required for admission into any course.
3. The Controller of Examinations, Sri Venkateswara University, will conduct all the examinations of the DDE and Degrees are awarded by S.V.University, Tirupati. The degrees awarded are equivalent to the degrees awarded to regular students of S.V.University.
Filled-in applications are to be sent to the following address
Directorate of Distance Education
Tirupati - 517 502
Phones : 0877-2289477, 2289380
Fax : 0877-2249088
Website : www.svudde.in , www.svuniversity.in
1. The University reserves the right to start or not to start any course or courses if sufficient number of applications are not received
2. Candidates should abide by the conditions, rules and regulations stipulated by the D.D.E. and the Laws of the University applicable from time to time.
3. Filled in applications shall be submitted to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, S.V.University, Tirupati - 517502 by registered post or in person.
4. Spot Admission will be held on every working day at D.D.E., S.V. University.