Before filling the application, read instructions carefully and fill all the columns in the application.
1. Select the subject as per your eligibility by reading the eligibility conditions given in the Prospectus.
2. No refund of fee will be made once remitted. There are no fee concessions for any category of students. Fee once paid by the candidate will neither be refunded nor adjusted. Please check the eligibility before obtaining the DDE Online challan of AB/SBI.
3. After admission every student will be allotted an enrollment number which he/she should invariably mention along with period of study in all his/her correspondence with the DDE. Full enrollment number including the period of study should be quoted in all the correspondence, and without this number the DDE will not show any attention.
4. The identity card issued to the candidate will be sufficient for the purpose of identification for the entire period of study in the DDE. If the Identify card is lost, a fresh identity card will be issued on payment of Rs.50/- during the course of study. Preserve the identity card with Enrolment Number, till the course is completed and produce it on demand at any time.
5. Preserve all the fee receipts till you complete the course and obtain the degree certificate.
6. All matters relating to examinations / results / marks / certificates will be dealt with only by the Controller of Examinations, Sri Venkateswara University.
7. For all legal matters the Jurisdiction is restricted to Tirupati city only.
8. Change in address if any, should be immediately communicated to the DDE office.
9. The student will be admitted into the DDE on the assumption that the entries in the Admission Appli-cation are correct. The candidates are required to abide by the rules and regulations that are in force and those that will come into effect from time to time as formulated by the DDE and /or by the University.
10. All communications and course material will be mailed to the students by regular post to the address of the students as per the records of the DDE. The students are advised to make necessary arrange-ments in their respective delivery post offices at their end to get the delivery of different communica-tions, course materials from the DDE properly without delay. It is not possible for the DDE to own any responsibility for any postal lapse. The candidates who enrolled through study centres will get their course material and any communication from the study centres only.
11. Examination applications will be mailed to all the candidates who are on rolls in the DDE. In the case of former students of the DDE, the examination applications will be supplied on request only and the candidates will not be permitted to take the examinations unless they clear all the dues to the DDE.The study centre students can be had the Examination application from the concerned study centres and submit the same through the study centres only for the University examinations.
12. Information relating to the examination such as last date for receipt of examination fee etc. will be generally informed by the DDE. However, students are also advised to see notification in the Website issued by the Director, Distance Education, S.V.University, Tirupati relating to such matters and also messages, which will be sent to the mobile phones of the candidates.
13. A candidate appearing for the examination for the first time shall pay the fee prescribed for the whole examination even if the candidate wishes to appear for some papers only. Thereafter the candidate can appear for any part or papers.
14. The students can make enquiries regarding courses, examination particulars etc., at the Enquiry counter of the DDE or at the nearest study centre of the DDE or through telephone number 0877-2289477. Enquiries will be attended to in the Office from 10.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on all working days. The Second Saturday of every month is a holiday to the DDE. The DDE is also observes the State Government holidays.
15. Admission at any time may be cancelled by the authorities of the DDE if the candidate is found ineligible for admission into the said course or he/she is found indiscipline.
Note for M.Sc. Physics, Zoology and Chemistry candidates
1. The DDE will organize useful 30 days contact programme classes by the experienced faculty for both previous and final year students separately. Attendance to the contact programme classes is compulsory.
2. If there is no minimum number of candidates admitted in any study centre, the contact programme
classes and practical examinations will be held at the nearest study centre / nodal centre.
3. All students of Science Courses, viz. M.Sc.Physics, Chemistry and Zoology should pay total fee without taking study centre commission. The study centres commissions will be settled separately.
Incomplete and Late Applications
Incomplete application forms, / applications received after the due date or having wrong options of courses or electives or false information, will be summarily rejected without any intimation to the learners. The learners are therefore advised to fill the relevant columns carefully and enclose the copies of all the required certificates, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Examinations and Improvement
a) Validity of admission :
The admission made in the current year will be valid for five years after which the candidate should seek fresh admission.
b) Improvement of examination :
The candidates can appear for improvement in each paper or whole examination up to 5 years from the year of writing the examination for the first time.