Instructions for filling the Application form for admission
- 1. The application duly filled –in together with all the required enclosures should reach the Director, DDE , S.V.University, Tirupati 517 502 by registered post or in person on or before the last date notified in the press.
- 2. The candidate is required to mention clearly the course of study and year for which he / she is seeking admission into DDE.
- 3. The name of the student, date of birth as well as his/her father/husband should correspond with those that are recorded in his/her matriculation certificates / SSLC / SSC/ HS & MPSLC Register.
4. The following attested copies of certificates are to be enclosed with the application form for the DDE record.
- i. SSC Certificate
- ii. Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate
- iii. Migration Certificate (other than SVUniversity students)
- iv. Passport size photo
- 5. Applications without tuition fees and incomplete applications will be rejected and will not be processed by the DDE.
6 The following certificates in original are to be enclosed along with the application form
- a. Provisional Certificate and Marks Memoranda of the qualifying examination passed (one attested copy is also be enclosed along with the original certificate.
- b. Two copies of recent photographs(passport size of the candidate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer at the lower portion of each photo. One to be affixed to the application and the other to be enclosed)
- c. Prescribed course fee shall be paid throughDDE Online challan of AB/SBI.